We are a wholesale supplier and direct-to-consumer retail company of party good and gifts. We are looking for an experienced retail stock manager to help manage our retail and wholesale shipping departments. Are you a hard worker who is tired of pouring all your energy into a boring job? Do you want to be a part of our fun and supportive culture? If so, keep reading!
Our company operates three highly creative retail brands/websites in the gift and party good space. We have grown rapidly over the last two years and are looking for a motivated problem solver who is inspired by the products we sell and the occasions we help bring to life for customers! We sell only the cutest things – and we are looking for someone who loves the products as much as we do.
We are looking for a new team member who can supervise our retail shipping teams and help preform manager level duties in customer service for our three online retail brands. Day to day includes directing staff order fulfillment, assisting in locating items, and coming up with creative solutions if we need help filling a customers need or creating an optimal shopping experience. Not sure what that means? Think: offering a substitution for out of stock inventory, checking behind staff members to ensure 100% order accuracy, making suggestions for a customer who doesn’t know what they would like to purchase, or coming up with a custom confetti blend to match a customers order. Seriously.
Our shipping and stockroom production employees are responsible for picking, packing, and shipping of products using various stockroom resources. Other stockroom functions including but not limited to stocking pack stations with packing supplies and housekeeping. This position has oversight over employees and on busy days can involve offering support to them (ie packing orders, etc). Other important tasks include processing product returns, supply inventory, and cycle count. They must maintain documentation for all business activities to include product receipts, shipments, return processing, and special project processing. May also be required to replenish the active flow rack and pallet locations daily. Unload inbound containers, validating receipt, and put-away inbound merchandise. Pick/Pack 3PL and/or fulfillment orders, ship orders via multi-carrier shipping stations, product returns, supply inventory, and cycle count.
- Supervise employee as they pick items from various locations to fill customer orders
- Replenish primary bin locations
- Send customer service emails and implement creative solutions to meet customer needs if needed.
- Answer emails and questions from customers
- Ship utilizing multi-carrier software or carrier-specific systems
- Process all orders in carrier software
- Responsible for oversight pulling, packing, and shipping of product
- Return items to designated primary bins
- Create custom items using craft supplies for customers
- Open bulk boxes for processors, check in inventory and dispose of empty bulk cartons into trash carts
- Process incoming freight trucks in a timely manner while correctly reporting receipt
- Complete all paperwork pertaining to shipping confirmations, receiving confirmations, open orders and bin replenishments, order check-off, and end of day closing for outbound carriers.
- Takes initiative to help and work well with other Warehouse Staff and Employees
- Use box-cutter to open carton and inner cartons
- Empty trash cart with corrugate in an outdoor receptacle
- Perform weekly supply inventory and conduct cycle counts as required
- Maintain inventory accuracy by recording and properly disposing of damaged products, marking each carton with contents, and adjusting the bulk area when removing products to replenish active/primary bins
- Comply with company safety procedures
- Process cross-dock in-bounding, prepare manifest, and stage product by delivery destination
- Apply location placard/barcode to all inbound receipts prior to locating the goods
- Must have availability 7 days/week from 8 AM – 8 PM
- Warehouse Experience
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Able to safely lift to 75lbs
- Strong teammate & positive demeanor
- Ability to supervise staff in a positive manner (we’re big cheerleaders around here)
- The ability to stand, bend and lift for long hours
- Able to work in extreme temperature of heat and cold in the warehouse
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated or be willing to test weekly
- Possess the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Possess the ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide
- Intermediate computer skills, must have the ability to learn new platforms, and UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager knowledge is a is a plus
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Forklift Certification is a plus, but not required
- Takes Initiative and Ownership
- Adaptable Team Player
- Think Positive and Be Encouraging
- Willing to Learn and Use Knowledge
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear
- The associate frequently is required to stand or walk
- The employee is frequently required to climb a ladder; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
Send your resume to Taylor and included a few sentences about you. Thanks!