If you are looking for a super fun, easy and almost mess free way to decorate Easter eggs this year, we have you covered with this Insta-worthy idea!
YOU WILL NEED
- Easter Fun Temporary Tattoos
- Flora Temporary Tattoos
- Tropicale Temporary Tattoos
- Flutter Temporary Tattoos
- On The Farm Temporary Tattoos
- Hey Bae-Bee Temporary Tattoos
- Eggs (hard boiled and cooled in advance)
- Paper Towel
- Small Bowl of Water
Since of the tattoo sheets contain multiple designs on one sheet, we decided to cut out each individual design to optimize their use. When doing so, it’s ideal to leave some white space around each piece so there is something to hold onto while applying it to the egg.
On a cool, hard boiled egg place the tattoo face down in the desired location. Be mindful of the designs orientation; an upside-down bunny will look a little dizzy!
Once in place use a damp paper towel to apply even pressure to the backside of the tattoo for 30 seconds. Starting in a corner, slowly peel away the white backing from the egg, and voila!
- When removing the backing, if the tattoo is not sticking to the egg, reset the backing and apply additional pressure.
- Peel the backing straight back. Do not slide the backing off of the egg. This may cause your tattoo to fold, crinkle, or smear the design.
We’d love to see your decorated Easter eggs and spring time decor! Tag us on social media @jollityandco and use hashtag #partywithjollity.