Today was an epic day over at Jollity & Co! We did our first Facebook live in our new ongoing party inspiration series! We hope you loved watching and please, please, share it with your friends. We are really excited to be coming at you with all kinds of new content creation and fun inspiration.
If you missed today’s video you can watch it here:
Sooooo, now to get down to the reason you all came to our blog! If you watched the video you saw us make a pumpkin pie punch – it’s to die for. We literally forgot to take a photo of it all finished because the team at Jollity drank it all in a matter of minutes!
PUMPKIN PIE PUNCH
For the pumpkin simple syrup you’ll need:
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
For the punch you’ll need:
- 2 cups seltzer water
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups Captain Morgan
- 2 cups vodka (we used Tito’s)
- Lemon rounds for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- To make the pumpkin flavored simple syrup (you can do this days in advance) heat the can of pumpkin, water and sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a pot on low heat and allow to reach a low boil. Stir frequently to ensure the pumpkin doesn’t burn. Syrup will be properly pumpkin infused when it reduces to half.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain the syrup using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
In a large punch bowl add pumpkin simple syrup and remaining ingredients, one at a time. Stir, and add garnishes directly to the punch bowl. Ladle over ice and serve.
WINE NIGHT BLIND TASTING
Looking for a fun activity to do with the girls during your night in? How about hosting a fun wine tasting. Click below to find a printable pdf with labels for covering your wine (or labels for your decanters) and a fun sheet to print out for your guests to take notes about the wine!
Tag us in pictures of your punch exploits and wine tasting @jollityandco and using hashtag #partywithjollity We love seeing your photos and your joyful celebrations.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and join our email list to hear about the next Facebook live on October 8th at 2:30 EST!