We’re gearing up for wedding season here at Jollity, and we’ve been brainstorming some awesome DIY projects for a next level bridal shower or baby shower! Enter: Our DIY Backdrop!
You can make this for about $20 in less than an hour with the help of a couple friends. Not only is it an easy project with simple-to-follow steps, but it looks like a million bucks when finished!
2 Rolls of pink crepe streamers
2 rolls of white crepe streamers
1 disposable tablecloth in a neutral color (pink or white)
1 spool of white or gold wrapping ribbon (the kind that curls well)
1-2 spools of glitter ribbon
1. Hang your disposable tablecloth. A backdrop stand comes in handy here, but if you don’t have one, you can use low tack tape and hang your tablecloth directly to your wall.
2. Measure and cut your crepe strips. Your crepe strips should be about 6″ long so you are able to take full body photos in front of your backdrop.
3. Hang the crepe strips from the top of your tablecloth by taping them. Make sure to hang all the strips at the same length so they hang evenly
4. Add in long pieces of curled ribbon and glitter ribbon to pop against the crepe paper!
5. Start taking cute pictures!