Hey party people! We can’t believe it’s the week of Thanksgiving already! As we prepare for guests, feasts, and decorating, the holiday party season has officially begun. Hosting can get a little crazy around the holidays, and making sure you throw the perfect fete can come down to a science. We have you covered with everything to make your tablescape amazing, including these super easy DIY napkin rings!
These simple napkin rings make a great addition to your holiday gathering, and can be reused for multiple events. The best part? You already have one of the main supplies in your home! Check out these six steps for an easy way to spice up your tablescape!
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need:
- Ribbon (check out our faves here)
- Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Roll
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors/Exacto Knife
2. Measure the width of your ribbon. Mark the width on the paper roll with a pencil.
3. Carefully cut your paper roll into a ring.
4. Measure and cut your ribbon so it is long enough to wrap all the way around the ring (with a little overlap!).
5. Hot glue your ribbon in place around the outside of your cardboard ring.
6. Fold excess ribbon over forming a clean edge and glue into place. Done!
Let us see your craft skills on social media with #partywithJollity! We can’t wait to see what you make, party on!